From Olentangy Park Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Other Name(s) Billiard Room
Billiard Parlor
Type Sports
Activity Space
Park Section Midway
Opened 1903
Closed Unknown

Olentangy Park had billiards (pool) for most of its run. The first billiard parlor was added in 1903.[1] In 1909, a Bowling & Pool building was built at the north end of the Midway[2] but six pool tables and two box ball alleys were put up for sale the same year, meaning the building might have only served that purpose for a year.[3]


  1. "Olentangy Park." Sunday Columbus Dispatch. 10 May 1903. Pg. 6.
  2. "Olentangy Park midway, postcard." Columbus Metropolitan Library Collection. Columbus Metropolitan Library: Columbus in Historic Photographs. 708O451916. Original Date: 1916. Date Modified: 23 December 2021.
  3. Classified Ad. Columbus Evening Dispatch. 1 August 1903. Pg. 17.